Get power out of the box with our crate engine solutions
We stock General Motors Chevrolet and Ford out-of-the-box crate engines suitable for the classic streetcars all the way up to modern racing vehicles. These are available at highly affordable price points and give you power without any fuss.
How much HP does a 350 crate engine have?
Our competition-ready Chevy 350 crate engines have been rated up to 400 horsepower which is a 15 horsepower improvement over previous models so you can be assured you are getting the most power right out of the box.
All of our crate engine options pack plenty of power as well with options from 290HP and up depending on your skill levels and requirements so you can get the right amount of power for your needs.
Chevrolet crate engine options available at VPW
- Engine assembly 350/290 Deluxe: This is the best value option delivering 300HP at a highly affordable price point. You are getting a brand new engine, not rebuilt or reconditioned, in a compact-sized option that is perfect for beginners or home projects.
- Chevrolet 350, 2-Piece Rear Main Seal: This engine is intended for manual vehicles with the pilot bearing already installed. This is a perfect option for older cars and trucks and has a horsepower rating of 249HP.
- 602 Crate Engine, Long Block: A powerful 5.7-litre option with a 9.12:1 compression ratio. Capable of up to 350HP and comes saddled with a one-piece intake manifold, carburettor, cylinder heads and much more.
- Chevrolet 350 Base, 290 HP: These are perfect options for those looking for an affordable, high-quality GM V8. This is designed for older vehicles, specifically, pre-1976 street machines so you can get a quality motor at an affordable price for your project car.
- Chevrolet, 350 HO Deluxe, 333 HP: Take a Chevrolet 350 and enhance it so it is stepped up in power and you get this affordable 330HP beast. Every single component in this engine is brand new and it is going to deliver genuine American V8 muscle.
We also stock Ford engines, such as:
- Ford 347 C.I.D. 350 HP sealed long block crate engine: Built to professional racing standards with a wide range of Ford Performance Parts that are going to give you the competitive edge.
- Ford 347ci, X2347 Street Cruiser: Proven grunt that has been optimised for street cruising. All the hard work is taken out of the process for you with all components perfectly matched so you get power out of the box.
All of your engine components needs covered
If you are looking to rebuild, repair or boost your current engine we have the complete range of parts to assist as well. We stock the full range of engine components including automotive gaskets and much more, plus we have everything for your transmission and drivetrain requirements as well.