Update as of the 9th of June
Showroom reopening on Friday
- Showroom will be open to the public from Friday the 11th of June
- Store will resume regular opening hours, including Saturdays (however will be closed Monday the 14th of June for Queen’s Birthday public holiday)
- Only 10 customers allowed in store at a time
- Masks must be worn at all times while in store
- It is highly recommended customers check in via QR Code when entering the store
With the announcement of Victoria’s easing of lockdown restrictions the VPW showroom will be reopening to the public on Friday the 11th of June. We will be returning to our regular trading hours, including Saturdays, but will be closed Monday the 14th of June for the Queen’s Birthday public holiday.
QR Codes will be on display at the store entrance and in the showroom, we strongly recommend all customers check in to assist with contract tracing. Face masks also remain mandatory while in store and we ask that customers social distance from others where possible.
We look forward to opening our doors once again and thank everyone for their cooperation to keep everyone safe during this time.
Click & Collect
For our local customers we are currently offering a click & collect service for online orders. Simply select "Click & Collect" at checkout.
Orders must be placed in advance and paid for at the time of order.
Order value cannot exceed $500.
Click & Collect Instructions
There have been delays throughout the freight network and staffing shortages during this time. Whilst we are still working hard to get your orders out quickly unfortunately some of these delays are passed down the line and are unadvoidable. Our warehouse staff are making every effort to ensure deliveries aren't affected so you can keep on shopping without having to worry about not receiving your order.