Aeromotive’s new billet, high flow Junior Dragster fuel pump raises the bar. Engineered to flow enough alcohol fuel for the baddest JDs on the planet, this pump incorporates design features that cover all the bases. Beginning with the highest quality fuel delivery to the ease of installation, right down to reliability and good looks, this pump has it all.
• Features indexable AN -4 ORB ports and integral mounting ears.
• -4 AN ORB to 5/16” hose-barb adapter fittings included.
• Delivers fuel based on the engine’ own pressure signal, tailoring the flow rate to the engine’ requirements.
• Maximum flow rating exceeds 65 LPH (17 GPH), more than the largest Mikuni fuel pump.
• CNC design minimizes aeration and foaming, achieving a major increase in fuel quality supplied to the bowl.
• CNC-machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum billet.
• The first pump designed exclusively for alcohol burning JD’s, all pump surfaces in contact with fuel are Type III Hard-Coat Anodized for anti-corrosion protection.
• All remaining surfaces are Type II Bright Dip Anodized red for durability and great looks.